Welcome to the ‘International NLP Practitioner Certification’.
What is NLP? It’s a question asked by many people. If you really want to know and learn NLP, attend this course led by International NLP Trainer John Hannah.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) began its life as the study of excellence, and evolved into a field that models excellence of top performers as well as explaining how different people organise their thinking, feeling, language and behaviour to produce the results they do.
When you understand NLP, you understand your own mind and have a better understanding of others. Knowing NLP helps you know yourself and helps you change habits and behaviours that hold you back and then develop behaviours that support success.
Begin your NLP journey with this full 7 day practitioner certification training course.
Learn a suite of tools that will create unconscious change and allow you to achieve much more. NLP is used to understand yourself and others as an aid to better communication. You can banish limiting beliefs, remove mental blocks and barriers. NLP is used to get over fear, anxiety and phobia’s. You can deal with issues from the past and resolve inner conflict. Creating positive states of mind in order to build confidence, assertiveness, calm or some other positive emotion. Focus on what you want using well formed outcomes and coaching strategies …the list goes on.
Benefit by learning from one of the trainers, John Hannah, who has himself learned from and been mentored by the creators of NLP.
What you will learn:
– Our five senses and the part they play in communication.
– How we construct our reality.
– Intention setting and the creation cycle.
– How our mental strategies work.
– The role of the unconscious mind in our lives.
– Useful mental guides for personal change.
– Making your goals positive ones.
– Design a personal change.
– Realising different perspectives.
Eliminate Limiting Beliefs:
– Eliminate limiting beliefs two different ways.
– Understand how to reframe beliefs and empower yourself.
Remove Mental Blocks:
– Quick mental exercises for perceptual change.
– Deconstruct and reconstruct your perception.
– Remove bad feelings and replace with empowering ones.
– Remove compulsions.
– Cure phobias.
– Timeline therapy.
Improve Your State of Mind:
– Reframe behaviours at an unconscious level.
– Remove internal conflict.
– Build empowering, resourceful mental states.
1. Basic Ericksonian Hypnosis:
One of the key process and models that derives from NLP is Ericksonian Hypnosis. Learn the 5 step trance model.
2. New Code NLP:
New Code NLP is a whole new suite of personal change tools. On this course, I’ll be teaching a very effective New Code technique called the Alphabet game.
Post Course Support:
It’s not over when it ends. Peer support and ongoing community involvement are a fantastic way to expand the possibilities of your practice and enhance your learning. Ask John for details …
Dates Across 3 weekends (7 days):
Part 1: Fri 14th, Sat 15th & Sun 16th July
Part 2: Sat 22nd & Sun 23rd July
Part 3: Sat 29th & Sun 30th July
09:00am – 17:00pm each day.
The Training Suite
Third Floor, Connal Building
34, West George Street
Glasgow, G2 1DA
Invest in yourself:
Registering at full price costs £1,299.
For a limited time, you can get the Early Bird, saving £300.
Get the Classic Code NLP Certification for only £999. Start The Journey!