Welcome to the ‘2-day Self-Hypnosis workshop’.
Self-hypnosis is one of the most effective ways to improve yourself and is an amazing way to advance your personal development. Many people have found self-hypnosis to be a positive and enjoyable way to enhance their life, achieve goals and remove stress. Hypnosis is a natural state of mind that when harnessed, can catapult your learning and development.
- Understand why self-hypnosis works.
- Discover how to remove mental blocks and barriers.
- Learn how to create empowering states of mind.
- Experience a guided hypnosis session.
- Model the excellence of others.
- Learn to easily hypnotise yourself.
- Increase your personal performance and excel.
Join John Hannah (Personal Development Trainer and Coach) in this two-day workshop and learn how to use the power of your subconscious mind for personal change.
What you will learn:
How does it all work?
– Myth busting – What is hypnosis?
– Epistemology – How can we recreate our perception?
– The creation cycle – What is association?
– Brainwave patterns – What is a hypnotic state?
– Positive Cognition – How do we make hypnotic suggestions?
– Hypnotic state – Experience a guided hypnosis session.
Learn four different hypnotic inductions:
– Calm mind.
– Rotation of consciousness.
– Progressive relaxation.
– Betty Erickson.
Utilise your hypnotic state:
Learn five ways to utilise your hypnotic state. Have more choice!
– Collapse negative mental anchors.
– State building.
– Modeling Excellence
– Dream Scape.
Learn five techniques to supplement your hypnosis experience.
Anchoring your hypnotic state.
Utilise unconscious signals.
Healing emotional pain.
Control physical pain.
This is a full two days self-hypnosis course:
Sat 1st and Sun 2nd July
09:00am – 17:00pm
Edinburgh Methodist Church
25 Nicolson Square
Edinburgh, EH8 9BX
Invest in yourself:
Registering at full price costs £299.
For a limited time, you can get the Early Bird, saving £100.
Get the two day course for only £199. Start The Journey!